About the Role
- - Periodic evaluation of volunteers.
- Planning and organizing events, including site selection, logistical arrangements, purchasing supplies, promoting events, scheduling and being the primary point of contact for the event.
- Community outreach activities.
- Managing the volunteer database.
- Other administrative and management duties as assigned.
Previous employment or volunteer experience using databases and Microsoft Office, especially Excel, in an organizational environment is especially beneficial along with HR experience in recruiting new employees or volunteers, fundraising, working on teams and leadership.
About the Company
LUCES is a non-profit organization whose mission is to Promote and advocate for the higher educational advancement of Latinos through the provision of merit and need based scholarships.