About the Role
- - Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the LUCES brand
- Working with Board Members to develop social media marketing campaigns
- Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
Social media: The ability to use social media to maintain or build a brand. Regularly post text, video and images that engage the company’s target market, follow online conversations on a company’s social media accounts and solve customer concerns using social media platforms.
Communication: Great verbal and written communication skills are essential. Must identify social media events such as an interesting hashtag or a sensitive topic and share appropriate content that aligns with the company’s social media strategy.
Creativity: Crafting engaging content for social media platforms. Align content with customer trends and market changes to interest and engage people.
Technology: Computer skills, skills in using social media platforms and skills in using tools that analyze social media platforms are requirements for this position.
Research: Skills in learning social media trends, identifying new social media tools and finding real-time online conversations are necessary for this position. Must have an understanding of the trends and techniques of social media as well as the company’s online presence to effectively handle social media marketing.
Time management: The skill of organizing tasks to meet deadlines is essential to meet marketing and business goals.
About the Company
LUCES is a non-profit organization whose mission is to Promote and advocate for the higher educational advancement of Latinos through the provision of merit and need based scholarships.